About AnalySys Laboratories
AnalySys Laboratories is a privately held corporation and has been providing environmental analytical services to public and private sector clients since 1985. Boasting a complete array of state-of-the-art analytical instrumentation and facilities, a thorough knowledge of state and federal environmental regulations and requirements, and experienced chemists and technicians, AnalySys Laboratories is uniquely qualified to the be your analytical laboratory.
Facilities and Equipment
Testing and analytical services are carried out from our ten thousand square-foot facility in Austin, Texas and our three thousand square foot facility in Corpus Christi, Texas. We are equipped with state-of-the-art analytical equipment including:
- Multiple GC, GC/MS, and detectors for organics analyses
- ICP, ICP/MS, flame AA, cold vapor AA, and furnace AA for metals
- Ion chromatography for anions
- Automated wet chemistry analyzer
Couple this with a broad range of wet chemistry capabilities and one of the largest capacities for sample preparation in the southwest and it's easy to see how we can meet our commitment to rapid sample turnaround.
Quality Assurance/Quality Control
AnalySys Laboratories follows a highly structured, well-documented QA/QC Program, which meets or exceeds the requirements for analytical QA/QC specified in the following:
- NELAC – National Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Conference
- "Test Methods for Solid Waste: Physical/Chemical Methods" (SW-846)
- "Methods for Chemical Analysis of Water and Wastes" (600/4-79-020)
- "Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater", APHA-AWWA-WPCF
- "Methods of Soil Analysis", American Society of Agronomy
- 40 CFR Protection of Environment including 40 CFR Part 136
- 30 TAC Environmental Quality
The AnalySys Difference
We want our clients to understand the deep commitment of our entire staff to the maintenance of the highest quality standards. The Principals of AnalySys Laboratories have always believed that providing only the highest quality of data is the cornerstone of successful environmental monitoring. This philosophy is reflected in our commitment to meet or exceed all quality assurance and documentation protocols prescribed by federal, state, and local regulatory agencies.
We assist a number of Fortune 500 U.S. Corporations, government agencies, municipalities, as well as a wide cross-section of the Environmental Engineering Consulting community.